Transfer of pension to public sector banks, other public sector bank and to other states
- Transfer of pension to Public Sector Banks.
- Furnish an application in prescribed form duly completed in all respects to the Treasury Office/Sub Treasury Office after collecting pension for the previous month (ANNEXURE – VI).
- Open a bank account in single name in anyone of the 6 Public Sector Banks (State Bank of India, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank of India, Canara Bank and Syndicate Bank).
- Quote the Bank Account No. and paying branch of the Bank in the application.
- Transfer from one Public Sector Bank to other Public Sector Bank.
Furnish an application to the Bank where payment is received indicating the new Bank where payment of pension is desired and mention therein the Bank Account No. in single name in the new Bank.
- Transfer to other States.
- a) Furnish an application for transfer to the Treasury Office/Sub-Treasury Office where pension is being drawn indicating the Treasury in the other State where payment of pension is desired. Give full address of the pensioner in the other State.
- b) Surrender the pensioner’s portion of P.P.O. to the Treasury Office/Sub Treasury Office.