Stamp papers and stamps to the public
- For purchase of stamps upto Rs. 1000/-
Public can purchase stamps & stamp papers upto the value of Rs. 1000/- at the counter against cash payment.
- For purchase of stamps above Rs.1000/
- Obtain a chalan in form GAR – 6 (TR – 6) duly signed by Taluka Revenue Office.
- Deposit money in the Bank and indicate on the reverse side of the chalan the denomination and quantity of Stamps required.
- Present the chalan to the Treasury / Sub Treasury Office before 2.00 p.m.
- Collect the stamps / stamp papers from the respective Treasury Office / Sub Treasury office after 4.00 p.m. i.e. after the Treasury Office/Sub Treasury Office confirms the payment of money in the Bank.
Note: If chalan is presented after 2 p.m., stamps will be issued on following working day.